POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SSLT Dragon : Re: SSLT Dragon Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SSLT Dragon
From: Stephen
Date: 22 Feb 2011 17:41:21
Message: <4d643b91@news.povray.org>
On 22/02/2011 10:05 PM, Jim Holsenback wrote:
> cool subject choice ...

Thanks :-D

i forget the artist but a dragon image was what
> brought me to povray. hey where you been coming up with the cool test
> objects ... bishop?

No, I do the scene setting, CSG and rendering from B3D. The mesh models
I generally make in Poser. This dragon is from "The Stanford 3D Scanning
Repository". I downloaded Lucy but could not get it converted to a
format I could use.

--
Regards
     Stephen